Google Adsense is the best network in the world for advertising on your blog or website. Google launched its AdSense program in March 2003 under the previous name “content targeting advertising”.
Google places its advertisement based on website data content, location, and some other factors. Advertisers may enroll in Google AdWords for their content advertisement where they select the keyword, location and some factors to target their audience.
Google changes its policy frequently to save Adwords advertiser’s money.
Google Adsense approval is very simple and takes minimal time. Just Create an account or sign in with Google Adsense and your account is reviewed. They will approve it and place ads on your website or blog for making money.
There are three pillars of the process.
- Advertisers- who advertise their content in the format of the text, image, media, and many other formats.
- Google- Google is the mediator of advertiser and publisher who makes the policy for advertiser and publisher. Google has the right to choose true publishers to comply their policy.
- Publisher- Publisher is the owner of a website or blog who publishes ads on their website or blog, just place a code given by the Google Adsense and follow the complete policy guidelines of google for approval to making money from Google Adsense.
Now Google changed its policy for the publishers and make it easy for the new publishers.
- Sign up in the Google Adsense account.
- Fill all the details Name, Address, website blog address URL which is compatible and full-fill the Adsense policy of Google.
- Place the code given by Google to your blog or website.
- Wait for 48 hrs, it will show the blank ads if approved google will publish ads on your site either rejected.
- If your account approved than wait for the $10 earning in your Adsense account.
- After that Google will send you a PIN to the mailing address you entered at the time of sign up process.
- Enter the pin and complete your earning $100 to withdraw the amount.
Enjoy and earn Money.
Here is my Google Adsense account screenshot, it is very easy for reference.